Men's Grooming GiftTins

Men's Grooming GiftTins
Perfect gift for him

Monday 18 November 2013

It's CHRISTMAS (soon)

Another four weeks has whizzed by, although for us it's been busy outside of work with our daughter getting married at the beautiful Doxford Hall in Northumberland - can certainly recommend it, what a beautiful place, and the staff are fab.

So while she is now sunning herself in Thailand, I am focusing my mind on Christmas as I suddenly discovered that it's just five weeks away!

The website is getting busy with lots of views on lots of different products and as it's a new site, our lovely customers are starting to now leave new reviews, so make sure you leave a review when you pop by.

Our new Pet Tins are popular, with everyone treating their dog or cat this autumn. It's hard with the darker evenings to get out so much with the dogs, so it's nice to be able to play inside with them with a few treats - we've been hiding the shale and Rattle treats and our chocolate lab seems to have turned into a sniffer dog!

Our lovely handmade soy candle gifts are proving popular too, a beautiful soft glow and lovely fragrance is just right on a winter's dark night.



So I've made my present list now and need to start ordering. I do find nowadays, I do most of my shopping online - it's just easier to be honest. Living in the North East, the thought of going to the MetroCentre to do my shopping at this time of year fills me with dread - the car parks are scenes from Terminator, and the gridlock is frustrating.

No, for me, it's sitting in front of the lit fire, doggy lying on the rug, and my laptop and credit card - couldn't be more pleasurable.

So if you're an online shopper too - don't forget we've got a special Christmas offer running where if you buy three or more Gift Tins, delivery is free - excellent value if I say so myself! You just need to type in CHRISTMAS2013 in the voucher box when you check out for free postage.

Happy online Christmas shopping everyone.

Anne



No comments: