Men's Grooming GiftTins

Men's Grooming GiftTins
Perfect gift for him

Saturday 23 June 2012

So, here we are, and it's gone past the longest day. That means that 2012 is half way done. Every year (for the past 20 years or so), it always surprises me when Christmas comes so fast as I have a habit of thinking half way through the year is really September time.

But having a really seasonal business sellling gifts, helps to focus my mind. My spring range has looked  great on the site and I'm looking forward to exhibiting at Harrogate Home and Gift in July with the new range. I feel like maybe I have now sorted out the sort of range and gifts which sell really well, so it should be good! But I am already thinking of the Christmas range and have some great ideas already in the process.

As for today, I'm putting finishing touches to the new labels for the new ranges. Getting to grips with my design software has tested the old patience...but I finally have it sussed, so am  nearly finished. Then, to be honest, it's tools doon (as they say up here). This time next week I'll be heading west...way west, to Vancouver and the Rockies - can't wait! A few weeks R&R, I really am so excited. So the business reigns passed to Number One Daughter and Number One Son and their Respective Partners to hold the fort while I am off - they also have dogs, chickens, chicks, fish and a hamster to take care of! I'm sure they'll manage, they know the business inside out, and the cleaner has full instructions.

All the work I've pulled together over the past two months will gently fall into place and when I return to head straight to Harrogate for a few days (with one day off to attend Number One Son's graduation - 2:1 MEng - clever boy), I will be at home for a few weeks before a little jaunt to France - oh la la!

No comments: