Men's Grooming GiftTins

Men's Grooming GiftTins
Perfect gift for him

Friday 13 April 2012

Well, it's almost half way through April, how did that happen?

Harrogate Home and Gift is starting to loom large and I have ordered and designed all my new ranges for launch at the show. All I have to do now is design and print a new catalogues, review labelling - what a trouble that is in my life - why is packaging and labelling so difficult!! Then I have to find a lovely friend to work the stand while I am at my son's graduation one day, while my daughter is erecting and manning the stand for two days....it's all go - but good!

I'm in a good routine now as I only work three days each week, then I can spend four days a week in the business which is starting to pay dividends - more orders, more marketing and selling, more creativity and meeting some great new people on Twitter - I'd like to know how many exactly, small businesses run by less than five people are out there in the UK. I believe we're a very entrepreneurial nation, and it would be fantastic if we could all be stored somewhere in a directory which was free and very accessible - one day...

But for now, I am awarding myself the afternoon off, so it's back to uploading details for Amazon, and packing 50 GolfTins for a corporate golf day - logo'd towels arriving this morning!

Wishing the world a great weekend.

No comments: